Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wife, Mother, Teacher and Writer at the same time

It has been two years. Zephyrity is still alive. Well, lots have changed right now. I have aged (hey, I still look the same!) My life is now on its blooming years, living each day the way I dreamed (just not all of my dreams yet) and I am very much happy and grateful that I am what I am now.

My loving boyfriend and I were married June 28, 2011. Our baby girl Mariah Divine is turning two this November 21. I will celebrate my first year of teaching career on August 2 and my online writing career for four years on May 19. All these, a Great God, a happy family, good job and healthy body, what more can I ask for?

That's too ideal way of putting it. Well, my sweet, industrious and caring husband makes me angry at times that our quarrels end up in me beating him (seriously) but we never sleep unless we made peace and made love. Being a teacher and a writer is not directly proportional to much money but hey, I still got money saved to the cooperative. My baby girl may not enjoy the weekdays without me but during weekends, she's got the merriest time bonding with mommy.

Putting things into perspective is a good motivation for me. I must set aside my worries and insecurities, which always come in handy whenever I let them in. So, I must not let them in. Being a wife, a mother, a teacher and a writer all at the same time can be exhausting and I must be strong to keep myself alive.

These changes in my life that happened in the past two years is really wonderful. I can only say thank you over and over again to Him up above and to my family and friends for making me the person I am now. It is such a wonderful feeling that finally, in my 29 years of existence, something worthwhile are keeping me, pushing me each day which are far from selfish reasons.

Praise the Lord to whom all glory is given. Thank you my love, Marco Dexter for making me feel better each time, for loving me more than I love myself and for keeping me even I tried to walk away nth times. To my father and mother who loved me beyond compare, I wish you long life for our families to share. To my friends, Melody, Jefrey, my sisters Lhaiza, Louriza, Lourvina and brothers Joseph, Eric and Eliazar, thank you for completing my identity. I love you all more than you know.   

DesktopLightning - Click Here For Free Traffic

No comments:

Post a Comment